http://www.onementhcs.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo.png 0 0 HoedSpruitCS777 http://www.onementhcs.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo.png HoedSpruitCS7772016-09-29 07:58:202016-09-29 07:58:20Thai chicken salad
- 1 head Chinese leaf, shredded
- 2 cooked chicken breasts or 200g leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and thinly sliced
- bunch mint, leaves picked
- 6 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsp salted peanuts or cashew nuts, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- juice 4 limes
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- pinch of sugar
- splash of fish sauce
- 2 large red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- To make the dressing, mix together all the ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- In a large bowl, mix all the salad ingredients except the nuts. Toss with the dressing and season with black pepper. Scatter with the nuts to serve.