Registering Your Child At Hoedspruit Christian School
Thank you for your interest in our blessed school. You have made the right choice and we look forward to building a relationship with both you and your child.
In order to successfully enrol your child, please read the below
Visit our website (www.onementhcs.co.za) and FaceBook page and get to know us!
Read through our “Purpose and Function” and the “Calendar and School Fees”
Book an assessment test with the secretary, Louise Kraidy.
- Grade R and Grade 1: R150. These tests normally only take one hour.
- Grade 2 – 12: R400. Depending on the Grade Level, these tests can take 2 – 3 full school days. You can drop your child off at 08:00 and pick him/her up again at 13:30. Remember to send lunch, water and stationery.
Once your child has written the test, we will mark it and call you in again for feedback.
Should your child be successful:
- Request Application Forms
- Sign the indemnities at the back of the “Purpose and Function”.
- Fill in and return the application form. Submit this together with the requested supporting documents.
- Deposit R1000 registration fee into the schools bank account and the first month’s school fees.
- Download the D6 School Communicator Application on either smartphone or desktop PC by visiting www.school-communicator.com/downloads.
2021 CALENDAR AND SCHOOL FEES
School Fees are payable per month for 12 months. Annual increases in April.
First Quarter: 12 January – 19 March
Second Quarter: 13 April – 11 June
Third Quarter: 06 July – 10 September
Fourth Quarter: 05 October – 03 December
April 2020 – March 2021
Grade RR R1 465.00 (includes R100 Moov-2-Move)
Grade R R2 282.00 (includes R100 Moov-2-Move)
Grade 1-3 R3 169.00 (includes R100 Moov-2-Move)
Grade 4-8 R3 093.00
Grade 9-12 R3 500.00
PLEASE NOTE: School Fees are payable in advance before the 7th of each month; a R50.00 late payment fee will be debited to your account for payments after the 7th. Please note that cash deposits at a bank incur a cash deposit fee which will be added onto your account. School Fees are payable for 12 months. The above fees include R45 merits and standard field trips.
Registration Fee: R1000 once off.
Re-enrolment Fee: R500 (will be used to buy stationery for the next year).
Termly Development Fund: R100 per term.
OUR BANKING DETAILS
Hoedspruit Christian School
Cheque Acc: 6282 4965 323
Reference: Your school account number